Quality Control Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Site Manager / Quality Control Manager who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have a proven track record of managing buildings works across a wide range of sites to ensure quality, safety and timely completion of project deliverables, then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as a Quality Control Manager
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Support the programme delivery and provide on-site quality assurance to mitigate fire safety risk and keep our residents safe.
- Inspect construction works in accordance with statutory regulations including Building Regulations, CDM Regulations, NHBC Requirements, Health and Safety at Work Act and Control of Asbestos Regulations.
- Complete inspections to record any defects identified throughout construction and which become apparent after completion of works. Ensure these are communicated and escalated to the appropriate person as identified within the contract.
- Keep appropriate records of conditions and progress on site. Ensuring that records are comprehensive and well-structured to assist with the administration of the contract.
- Advise on the practical implications of implementing the designs and draw attention to any areas for improvement.
What you'll need
Ideally, you’ll have worked in the Housing / Construction sector in a similar role as a Site Manager, Clerk of Works or Quality Control Manager.
You’ll have knowledge of fire safety construction quality standards, regulations and best practice
You’ll have a proven track record of carrying out site quality inspections.
You’ll ideally have a CSCS card or construction related certifications.
You’ll also need to have a full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The role will work with a range of residents and colleagues, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll need to live our one team culture.
Closing date for applications: Monday 3 May 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Tuesday 11 & Friday 14 May 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please note all application questions will need to be completed in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of you CV upon application)