Procurement Business Partner
Position: Procurement Business Partner
Location: London / Home Based
Salary: £42,609 to £45,594 per annum
Length of Contract: Permanent
Greenacre Recruitment are working exclusively alongside an East London Social Housing Provider to Recruit a Permanent Procurement Business Partner.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a range of contracts cutting across all categories including the delivery of an annual capital investment programme of over £40M.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Head of Procurement and Contracts, will:
- Provide advice and support on procurement activity and contract management across the business.
- Provide a full range of procurement services including the procurement of new contracts for works and services.
- Assist with the delivery of the Better Neighbourhoods Programme by managing the recently launched Better Neighbourhoods framework.
- Identify solutions for procurement, contract and supply-chain issues whilst ensuring continuity of service is maintained at all times.
- Undertake stakeholder consultation and market engagement exercises.
- Facilitate contractor selection processes.
- Monitor, appraise and report on procurement performance.
- Exhibit the Client’s Ways of Working and demonstrate how your own passion and drive for what you do is in tune with our organisational Values.
What you will offer our client:
- Experience of Public Sector Procurement including EU processes.
- Housing (ALMO or RSL) experience with knowledge of leasehold management implications.
- Working knowledge of the construction industry and contracts.
- Good communication skills and ability to influence others.
- CIPs qualified or working towards.
What the client will offer you:
A range of great benefits, including:
- 26 days’ paid holiday each year pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays.
- A fantastic career-average pension scheme.
- Salary Sacrifice schemes.
- Amazing commercial discounts, including discounts at many gyms, shops and restaurants.
- Your voice heard through staff forum and networking groups.
- Interest-free season ticket loans.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.
Apply for Procurement Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly