At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a Repairs Officer, your ability to support the responsive repairs, work scheduling and contact centre functions could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As a Repairs Officer, you will be responsible for providing an effective, flexible and comprehensive administrative support service for the Responsive Repairs, Scheduling and Contact Centre Teams.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- To undertake administrative tasks for the Repairs department: supporting the responsive repairs, work scheduling and contact centre functions.
- Monitor, chase-up and co-ordinate repair work orders until completed. Prepare progress notes, orders and relevant statistics.
- Undertake data entry tasks as required and any other duties commensurate to the role as directed by the repairs management team.
- Report running and upkeep of system data for all responsive repair orders. Capture and resolve errors and manage exceptions as highlighted.
- Maintain records of orders raised and payments made within the Repairs Service.
- To receive and resolve calls from internal and external customers including; Raising repairs orders; variation requests, no access reports, requests for additional jobs and provide detailed advice to customer queries.
- Contribute to Lewisham Homes’ defined KPI performance targets and customer satisfaction targets for the service area, ensuring our company customer care policies are adhered to.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
This role is currently remote working due to Covid-19. Longer term it will be agile working with some days being office-based.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.