Senior Housing Service Coordinator
bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 Housing Association developers in the country, we remain committed to delivering high-quality affordable housing to those who need it the most.
Our Residents, shared owners and leaseholders are at the core of everything we do at bpha. With every employee playing an important part in ensuring we continue to provide them with excellent customer service and maintaining our role as a responsible landlord.
We are currently looking for an experienced housing professional to join our team as a Senior Housing Service Coordinator.
What you will be doing:
- Maximising income through reducing rent loss resulting from vacant properties and minimising former tenant debt owed by robust management of former debts including following the write off processes.
- Allocating our rental properties in accordance with bpha’s allocations policies and nomination agreements held with local authority partners.
- Ensuring all changes to tenancies such as assignments (including mutual exchanges) and successions are completed in line with legislation, contractual rights and bpha’s policies.
- Supporting the home team with tenancy management processes/projects/new initiatives and helping to identify and implement customer services improvements.
- Ensuring that key data is managed accurately and assists the business in targeting services to the right customers.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Working knowledge of tenancy management or allocating social housing.
- Experience of income collection.
- The ability to lead a team and empower others to achieve.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in delivering outstanding customer focussed services
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail with a right first-time attitude.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making capabilities and the ability to work within agreed parameters and make operational decisions.
We are passionate about providing excellent customer service; if you are too then this could be the opportunity for you.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- 28 days holiday, rising to 33 days after five years PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: Sunday 25th April 2021*
Interviews for successful candidates will be held on 28th and 29th April 2021
The interview will be conducted over Microsoft Teams and will also include an accuracy and prioritisation assessment.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
*The role will initially be based from home due to the pandemic, but office work will resume when possible.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedfordshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedfordshire
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedfordshire
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedfordshire
- IT Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedfordshire