In your role as Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of the project to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations and meet all key performance and objectives. You’ll manage, develop and maintain good relationship with external agencies.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable and complex people and have full understanding of safeguarding.
- Experience of managing the performance targets including budgets colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively connecting with employees of all levels and of working in partnership with leaders to drive results.
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Project Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations and meet all key performance and objectives.
- Ensure that the project meets financial targets and also that all Health & Safety requirements are met.
- Support and develop a highly engaged workforce and take responsibility during tense and difficult situations.
- Bring a positive attitude with a proactive, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Be able to work some unsocial hours and take part in on call-rota when required.
- Have good experience of planning, managing a range of stakeholders and delivering agreed outcomes with the energy, enthusiasm and gravitas to inspire and influence colleagues. You understand culture and the importance of great people being at the heart of a great organisation.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Project Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.