- Organisation Type
Anchor Hanover Resales, part of Anchor Hanover Group, England's largest non-for-profit provider of housing and care for elderly people, is looking for a confident and experienced Property Administrator to coordinate the departmental administration for its Resales Business across our New Developments, predominantly based at our new ‘Resales Hub’ at Denham Garden Village (UB9 5PB) near Denham, Uxbridge.
Location: Denham Garden Village, Denham, Uxbridge ( some travel required )
Salary: GBP 25,000 + bonus
Contracted hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday
Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Property Administrator; you must have at least 12 months experience within the property industry and excellent customer service. Reporting into the Regional Resales Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Property Particulars for the Department
- Updating Website and Property Portals
- Ensuring all Property Files are compliant with internal processes, and Industry regulations
- Managing and Updating our CRM
- Liaising with Operations and Sales staff at other sites to coordinate viewings, photography, and other appointments
- Carry out some viewings ( as and when needed )
- Assist in Events and Open days
- Prepare departmental reports to support both the Resales and New Sales departments where required
Required knowledge & experience:
- Proven record in Property Industry (within the retirement sector is advantageous but not essential).
- Awareness of current Estate Agency regulations with particular attention to AML procedures.
- Able to demonstrate examples of delivering excellent customer service.
- Understanding and Confidence in using and managing CRM
- Ability to work on your own, and in a team.
- Self-motivated, tenacious with a high level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the sale process - (our experienced sales progressor will drive the sales to completion).
- Ability to respond confidently to questions, understand requirements and deal with customers, contractors and colleagues
- Ability to adapt communication style, with strong people and interpersonal skills
- Computer and technology literate. Excel and Word knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM required.
- Minimum one years' experience in the property sector.
- Must have a Full Driving License as travel between sites will be required from time to time
Generous benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme (3.75% employee, 6% employer), optional 25% discounted private health cover, Life Assurance, discounted retail and child care vouchers and the ability to buy and sell annual leave entitlement
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )