IT Support Officer (YCB & Connect)
The Barnet Group is currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer (YCB & Connect) with knowledge of Business Systems and Databases in the Housing sector. The role will report into the Head of IT and will work closely with ICT Manager (Repairs), YCB Managers and IT Colleagues. The role is central to the delivery of a fit for purpose and quality IT service to Service users.
In order to enable the organisation’s business transformation agenda, the IT service is implementing IT Service Management best practice via an in-house IT Service Desk System. The IT Team is committed to ensure the delivery of a responsive and high-quality service support to business users across TBG and increase the perception of IT.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing 1st line support to the Connect SaaS business system used by the In-house Repairs team and for providing both online and offsite IT training and support to YCB staff, and ensure IT Asset Inventories are up do date.
- Ensuring key relationships are maintained with IT Colleagues, the ICT Manager for the In-house Repairs service, YCB Managers and other Stakeholders in order to provide exceptional customer centric IT service and support through the IT Service Desk.
We are looking for someone who has the following key skills and attributes:
- Agile and responsive to change, particularly in an evolving and challenging external environment.
- Able to understand the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
- Understands the potential of IT to support the business
Currently the IT service is located at Colindale.
Closing date: 1 May 2021
Interview date: TBC
Benefits for TBG Flex:
You will receive a Flexible benefit allowance of 5% of your base salary. Flexible benefits are hosted by AON and will allow you to choose from a variety of benefits.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)
- IT Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (North)