Board Member (x3)
We are recruiting three Non-Executive Housing Association members to join the Board of Hornsey Housing Trust. This is an exciting opportunity to gain board experience and make a real difference to our local community.
We are a small but ambitious housing association, set up in 1933 by Margaret Hill to house older people in Hornsey and the wider Haringey area. We are proud of our legacy, and keen to find new ways to fulfil it in the 21st century.
We are particularly looking to recruit people with:
- Experience of meeting the housing needs of older people with a good understanding of tenant engagement/involvement
- Financial expertise, particularly in a housing association context
We would also welcome applications from people with a legal background or one in human resources and organisational development. The skills we are looking for could have been developed in employment, or as a volunteer.
Haringey is a very diverse borough, and our tenants are equally diverse: we believe it would additionally strengthen our Board if its members reflected that diversity better, and so we would particularly encourage applications from members of different ethnic and cultural groups.
This is a volunteer role. Reasonable expenses may by claimed.
If you are interested in receiving a recruitment pack or have any questions, please contact Liz Hanley (lizh@HornseyHT.co.uk Mob: 07752682487)
The recruitment pack will help you to better understand the role, what support is available and the timetable for recruitment.
Applications should be submitted by 5 May 2021 and interviews will be held in the week commencing 24 May 2021.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (North)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in London (North)