Digital Marketing Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About the Digital Marketing Executive role:
As a key member of the Sales and Marketing Team, the role of Digital Marketing Executive will add significant value being part of the team delivering our digital marketing strategies across various digital channels promoting the Peabody brand and products to maximise revenue for Peabody.
Responsibilities of our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Actively leading on the delivery of all Homeowner Sales Services Marketing requirements, effectively communicating and working with the homeowner sales services team (HOSS)
- Implementing social media strategies to support sales and marketing targets and enhancing the reputation of Peabody as a mixed tenure developer
- Supporting the growth of Peabody’s social channels and looking for potential to develop a new social channel
- Working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to deliver effective digital marketing strategies to enhance and optimise the customer journey and deliver efficiencies
- Editing of digital content (including copy, pricing, floor plans, CGIs, images and brochures) on websites, property portals and other channels is current, accurate and compliant with the Consumer Code
- Supporting content creation for our sales website(s) and CMS ensuring content is engaging, relevant, topical and optimised for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the Peabody brand is protected
- CRM updated including updating development/property information, floor plans and imagery; ensuring compatibility and consistency between CRM and CMS systems
- Digital troubleshooting, liaising with colleagues in IT and external agencies to ensure support is provided and issues resolved in a timely manner
- Working with the wider marketing team to coordinate and implement email marketing activity, including designing and editing emailers in HTML and CSS, broadcasting emailers, reporting on results of email campaigns and implementing improvements
- Ensuring data cleanse processes of CRM database(s) are in place and ensuring active customers are retained, required data fields are populated and data segmentation is optimised
- Supporting the marketing team with digital marketing campaigns, such as Pay Per Click (PPC), Google Display Networks (GDN) and social media advertising
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Executives with the integration of digital systems, processes and procedures to ensure the user experience (UX) customer journey is consistent and automated
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Executives to monitor, analyse and enhance performance of sales website(s), using Google Analytics and other tools to report on KPIs
- Ensuring marketing deliverables adhere to the Consumer Code and the Data Protection Act and any other relevant regulations
What we’re looking for in our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Demonstratable experience of working in a digital marketing or sales and marketing environment
- Strong attention to detail with experience writing engaging website copy, generating content and managing social media accounts
- Experience of using Umbraco or similar Content Management Systems to manage complex websites, optimise customer journeys and user experience (UX)
- Experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience using Google Analytics and other digital measurement tools to analyse and optimise website and channel performance
Closing date: 5pm, 26th April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Digital Marketing Executive, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST