Management Accounts Assistant
About the role
We have an opportunity for a full time (35 hours) Management Accounts Assistant working within our busy Financial Services Team.
To be primarily responsible for producing the annual service charge accounts.
- You will have experience of working within a busy Finance department
- Experience of computerised accounting systems and preparation of reconciliations.
- Have a working knowledge of accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Being able to work under pressure to adhere to timetables
- Understaning ofInternal financial controls
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and communication skills.
- Excellent time Management skills
Hightown is a charitable housing association transforming thousands of lives every year. We do this by building hundreds of much needed new homes and providing care and supported housing services for a wide range of people. We have high ambitions, a principled approach and a dependable, flexible team that delivers.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £90 million and a development programme that will deliver over 450 new affordable homes each year.
Once our houses are built, they are let to people who cannot afford to buy or rent at full market values. The majority of our properties are offered to people on local authority housing lists to rent. We also manage homes to let at intermediate rents, for people saving for a deposit, and shared ownership homes, which help people make their first step on the housing ladder.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package.
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £29,265pa on a 35 hour per weekcontract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
How to Apply
To apply for this position please click the link below and complete an online application form.
Please click below for a copy of the Management Accounts Assistant Job Description
Closing Date: Friday 30th April 2021
Interview Date: Monday 10th May 2021