Head of Data Strategy
We are looking for a Head of Data Strategy to support the business in effectively using and managing its data assets and lead the data governance and data protection functions for the Group.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have previous knowledge and experience at a senior role in a similar sector (housing preferred)?
- Are you commercially aware and astute?
- Do you have experience of working collaboratively across a business?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Head of Data Strategy to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Head of Data Strategy you will:
- Have strong relationship management and experience of working with boards and senior leaders.
- Be an exceptional team player, self-motivated and driven, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good understanding of computer systems and their impact on data integration capabilities.
- Be highly organised and able to work under pressure.
- Have a University degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Relevant professional qualifications are preferred.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role will require a standard DBS check.
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
- To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Head of Data Strategy, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.