Director of Finance
Director of Finance
Permanent, 37 hours per week
Salary: £95,000 (Plus Car Allowance).
There’s never been a better time to join our award-winning business!
Housing Plus Group is one of the largest affordable housing providers in the area. We are a leading provider of quality, affordable homes, an investor in communities across Staffordshire and Shropshire and a dependable supplier of services that customers can trust.
With more than 800 colleagues we’re already one of the area’s biggest employers and we’re growing. We aim to create 100 apprenticeships in our own Group and our supply chain within five years, providing real job opportunities and fantastic career development.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for YOU to join the members of our in-house Finance team. Your role will involve supporting the Executive Director with the development and implementation of the Housing Plus Group’s financial strategy, driving its delivery and reporting on progress.
As part of our Finance Team, we want you to have:
- CCAB/CIMA accountancy qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Substantial experience of People Management, supporting and leading a team to help reach their maximum potential
- The drive to continually improve people, processes and systems to meet customer needs, through innovative thinking, challenging existing working and management practice and being a visible change leader in support of the business aims.
- The ability to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders including Board members, the Executive, Directors, funders, and other statutory agencies.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
This role will be subject to a Standard DBS Check
As a leading local employer, we offer:
- The option to join our contributory pension schem
- 30 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
We also offer a benefits package, that includes:
- Access to a dedicated employee support service, offering a range of mental health, physical care and financial wellbeing support services.
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Long service and retirement awards
Please ensure you have included a covering letter with your application
Closing date for applications: 28th April 2021
Interview date: 20th May 2021 over Microsoft Teams
Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
To apply, please click on the apply button.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Corporate Services Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford
- Finance Director £90,000 - £109,999 Permanent jobs in Stafford