Repairs Coordinator (FTC)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Coordinator to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead on a fixed term contract until the end of September 2021. There is a possibility of this turning intoa permanent position.
The Repairs Coordinator will be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House in the delivery of the responsive repairs service.
The successful candidate will take repairs requests from residents and site staff, place orders with approved contractors, update the property database, assist with the processing of contractors invoices, administer the raising of tickets for the Estate Quality Inspectors.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 33 days per year, including statutory bank holidays, rising to 35 days with service
- £23,625 pa for a 35 hour a week contract
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus on top of your basic salary
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Ongoing professional development and support to deliver outstanding support
- Workplace pension scheme and life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Refer-a-friend scheme: Earn a £130 bonus for each friend you refer to work for us
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Well-equipped on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 7,500 homes from our head office in Hemel Hempstead and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff. We have an annual turnover of £90 million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please download the job description and click apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory right to work, reference and medical checks.
Closing date: Sunday 2nd May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 12th May 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.