Fire Safety Surveyor
Do you have experience as a Fire / Building Surveyor? Are you motivated and committed in ensuring that all designated fire risk assessment works are actioned and correctly undertaken within the prescribed timescales? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in Kent as a Fire Safety Surveyor.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee fire risk assessment works for Optivo across Kent & Sussex
- Ensure that all Optivo properties owned and managed are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
- Ensure staff, residents, leaseholders, managing agencies and property owners are provided with a high standard of service.
- Undertake the management of designated fire risk assessment tasks on Riskhub taking prompt action to ensure that all tasks are completed within the prescribed timescales and report regularly to the Fire Safety Contracts Manager on progress.
- Analyse and assess building fire safety related defects and deficiencies, provide remedial proposals and prepare specifications for remedial repairs. To ensure that specifications are up to date and meet current legislative standards.
- Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants and provide reports to the Fire Safety Contract Manager.
What you'll need
You’ll have demonstrable experience as a fire/building surveyor in a maintenance environment carrying out pre and post inspections.
You’ll have experience of working with contractors using SOR and non SOR contracts.
You’ll have experience with traditional methods of Building Surveying with an understanding of Fire Risk Assessments.
You’ll need a Full UK Driving Licence and access to a Vehicle.
You’ll have an in depth knowledge of construction, design and fire related defects and how to correct them.
As well as candidates with relevant experience and qualifications we will also consider:
Experienced Trades professionals looking to develop into a Surveyor role.
Site Managers / Supervisors experienced in managing FRA works looking to work for a Leading Housing Association.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9 May 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Thursday 20 May 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please note all application questions will need to be completed in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Project management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Surveying Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Technical services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Kent