Senior Development Manager
Our client is one of the leading providers of affordable housing in the South East, managing nearly 15,000 homes across 34 local authority areas in the Home Counties and North and West London. Role involves:
- Project manage a portfolio of development schemes from inception to completion
- Leading on compliance with all health & safety regulations, quality and other regulatory / environmental standards
- Leading responses to contractual claims and negotiations to settle any commercial issues
- Managing costs and ensuring projects remain within budget
- Carrying out comprehensive risk assessments
You will need a strong a contractual and commercial approach to schemes. The role is based from home but will require travel across the South East for site and office attendance. Closing date Monday 26 April 2021.