Business Development Manager
Are you looking for a new, exciting way to utilise your experience with the housing sector?
Sparko VRC is looking for a Business Development Manager to help us expand our work in the housing sector.
Created to enable older people to stay independent in their homes, Sparko provides an easy-to-use tech-based solution which connects people with their local community whilst improving their overall wellbeing. We work closely with a range of age sector charity organisations, veterans, local councils and are looking to expand our reach in the housing market. We are a small, dynamic team of people committed to providing excellent service for older people and the organisations we work with.
You will be responsible for identifying and acting on opportunities for growth within the Housing sector. This will involve strategic planning, building relationships with stakeholders, pitching Sparko to potential new clients, creating and running campaigns and negotiating with customers.
Ideally you will have experience in the housing sector in a wellbeing or digital capacity. You will be enthusiastic and motivated, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be community-orientated with an openness to technological solutions.
- To increase the presence of Sparko in the housing sector
- To plan and execute sales campaigns within the housing sector
- To develop relationships with key stakeholders / potential clients
- Pitching and managing negotiations with customers
- You will be responsible to the CEO, working closely with them and the management team
What we would like from you:
- Understanding of and experience of the housing sector, including social housing, care homes, sheltered housing, and more.
- Experience working within the area of wellbeing, community connections, digital inclusion
- Experience in sales
- Commitment to providing high quality service for individuals and organisations
- Commitment to older people’s wellbeing
- Highly organised, motivated, enthusiastic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Understanding and open minded towards digital solutions
- Flexible approach to work, willingness to engage with the wider team
Location: Flexible (mainly from home)
Sparko is a visionary and innovative easy to use tech-based solution designed for older people. Sparko is about living and benefiting from the advantages of a wider community and about improving wellbeing. The Sparko service and technology solution was created with a view of enabling older individuals to maintain their independence and stay vital, active and connected. We do this by connecting people to an interactive channel on their TVs, in combination with a dedicated service team.
For more information about Sparko TV, visit our website www.sparko.tv
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Digital inclusion Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Homeworking
- Communications / PR Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Homeworking