Technical Damp Inspector
At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a Technical Damp Inspector, your ability to manage onsite inspections, casework and correspondence in relation to damp and mould could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As a Technical Damp Inspector, you will be responsible for carrying out onsite inspections of various property designs and structure to diagnose effective repairs, particularly in issues of mould and damp.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- Management of onsite inspections, casework and correspondence related to Damp & Mould.
- Diagnostics and planning of effective repairs, ensuring high standards of work and customer satisfaction.
- To support the wider repairs team and the external contractors, providing technical advice and assistance.
- Ensuring adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.