Market Intelligence Assistant
Market Intelligence Assistant
Are you an experienced administrator with impeccable attention to detail and excellent analytical skills?
Southern Housing Group are looking for a Market Intelligence Assistant to join the Sales and Marketing department on a 6-month fixed term contract.
The Market Intelligence Assistant will be responsible for delivering market intelligence, competitor analysis and data analysis work streams.
Your main task will be to assist the Market Intelligence & Insight Officer by collating qualitative and quantitative market intelligence to enable efficient reporting systems, research projects, and data analysis to support the business to achieve income targets, minimise voids and mitigate risk.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in an administration role
- Knowledge of the housing market and competitor behaviours
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Robust financial management and budgeting skills.
- Drive to deliver excellent customer service
There is an opportunity to include a cover letter with your application. Please utilise this to provide additional information on why you are the best candidate for this role.
There’s never been a better time to join Southern Housing Group, you’ll be part of a dynamic team within a growing and forward-thinking organisation
This role is a fixed-term contract for 6 months, working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
What we’ll offer you
- A competitive salary of circa £25,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays (pro rata)
- The ability to carry over annual leave and buy extra leave
- A great pension scheme
- Access to various discount cards
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
- As an employer, we offer flexible working options to our colleagues as we recognise the importance of a good work/life balance
- More information can be found on our careers page – www.shgroup.org.uk/about-us/careers/
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Closing Date: Tuesday 27th April 2021
Interview Date: Friday 30th April 2021
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivity of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents.
Southern Housing Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that colleagues who are at risk of redundancy due to the current business reviews will be given priority consideration for this role. Applications from colleagues who are not at risk will be considered if there are no expressions of interest from ‘at risk’ colleagues.