Estate Services Officer
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and committed in delivering an excellent estate service to our residents? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in London as an Estates Services Officer.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Ensure that all designated health & safety inspection programmes for communal areas, playgrounds, estates and street properties are actioned & correctly recorded.
- Effectively work with Operations (Housing Management) & Communities, Local Resident Governance Panels, Residents Champions & Monitors & Residents to ensure agreed standards are achieved and maintained.
- Be responsible for identifying block, street properties, estate improvements or repairs. Provide suggestions, manage and control the process / resources / materials and carry out works as required.
What you'll need
You’ll have experience of working in partnership with customers, contractors and internal stakeholders to help deliver an excellent customer focused service.
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll have a basic level of understanding of Health & Safety. We’re happy to provide training to get you up to speed!
You’ll need to have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 9 May 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Wednesday 19 May 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please note all application questions will need to be completed in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application)
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey