Head of Strategic Asset Management
Position: Head of Strategic Asset Management
People matter to Platform – Greenacre is delighted to be working with PHG to identify an experienced Strategic Asset Management professional to head up this service.
Platform Housing Group merged in October 2018 and has been busy establishing its new business model. Initially, this role will play a key part in pulling together all of the data from the various parts of the business to help inform future Asset Management decisions. Your work will have a huge impact on the future efficiency of the business through planning and establishing comprehensive schedule of future programmes as their predicted spend on planned works increases from £20million to £50million per year.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and was the seventh largest housing association builder completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20 at an investment of £258m. We are committed to making a real and positive difference to the lives of local customers and the communities they live in.
- Develop the operational and strategic Asset management strategies in line with corporate objectives.
- Produce a comprehensive asset management solution including; the development of a range of maintenance and investment programmes ensuring the Group achieves VFM.
- Working closely with the internal delivery team (PPC) to ensure opportunities for self-delivery are maximised and that standards and specification of works meets the needs of the business.
- Identify risks and areas of low performance within the portfolio and contribute to discussions on disposals, remodelling and option appraisals.
- Collate and maintain comprehensive data records covering stock condition, future expenditure and areas of compliance.
This role will have a long “to-do” list. Bringing together data and systems from different legacy businesses into a comprehensive, meaningful process to inform holistic Asset Management decisions is one thing. Doing it in an ambitious and growing business is another. But, you will be working with a committed and dedicated staff team that are all on board with the vision and you’ll be supported by an engaged and supportive Executive and so that challenge becomes much easier.
If you share this vision, we’d love to hear from you.
For an informal conversation, please contact James Dann on 07597365666 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Asset management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands
- Technical services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in West Midlands