Wellbeing & Community Connector
We are looking for creative and motivated Wellbeing and Community Connectors to join our Customer Experience Wellbeing and Support team. This exciting new role sits alongside the role of Scheme Coordinator within our Retirement Living service working together to ensure customer excellence.
- Provide the day-to-day delivery of local services to customers that create an inspiring environment, ensuring service offers incorporate a digital focus, creating vibrant communities and sustainable living environments.
- Carry out wellbeing checks and respond to emerging changes in circumstances, managing risk and, signposting to external agencies as required.
- Engage with older people and their families, supporting them to identify issues that are important to them and how they would like to progress them, using strengths based tools.
- Support customers to co-produce and access a programme of wellbeing and social initiatives onsite/virtually, that helps support and give a voice to issues affecting older customers such as improved wellbeing, reduction in loneliness and dementia awareness.
- Develop relationships with partner agencies that provide wellbeing opportunities and links for customers with key community groups, local stakeholders and volunteers.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including response and resolution of customer feedback and complaints.
- Positively representing the service and activities and older people more generally – tackling stigma and challenging negative stereotypes.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within the health or social care sector or within a housing environment.
- Commitment to co-production and sees values in services designed and delivered with customers
- Computer literate, literacy and good numeracy skills and ability to support the monitoring of budgets.
- A motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills; with a passion to deliver innovative services - achieving exceptional performance and customer service with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate information clearly and effectively with others using a range of techniques, adapting style to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- Thinks practically and logically and produces high quality work, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
You would be joining us at an exciting time - working together with our customers we have over the last year started to reimagine our Retirement living offer. Through this exciting new role we will be embracing a strengths based model that recognised the gifts and talents of everyone who lives in our schemes. We recognise our role is to walk alongside and nurture those vibrant, inclusive communities so that everyone can thrive, have voice and influence.
You will be working in partnership with our customers to develop innovative and flexible local housing and improved wellbeing and support services.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 32,500 homes, serving 70,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2019 Best Companies survey, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Halifax
- Care and support Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Halifax
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Halifax
- Tenant services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Halifax
- Corporate Services Officer £10,000 - £19,999 Permanent jobs in Halifax