Customer Care Coordinator
Customer Care Coordinator
The role and person
- 35 Hours
As Customer Care Coordinator you will be the central point of contact for all open defects related investigations. You will provide support with the complaints procedure to ensure target dates are met and support the improvement of customer satisfaction.
You will ensure that all defects are monitored regularly to keep overdue defects at a minimum and provide effective co-ordination of all defect work across all developers.
The successful candidate will be able to work as part team and be an effective communicator.
Duties to include:
- To monitor the ‘Aftercare’ inbox and, where appropriate to do so, raise, amend or cancel defect order if required on Active H
- To respond to queries from builders, contractors and customers in respect of snags reported at practical completion, defects through the defect liability period and defects at the end of the defects inspections.
- Assist the builder with access issues; ensuring customer contact is made by phone, email or letter depending on the level of urgency.
- To carry out follow up calls to all customers to ensure the defects through the DLP have either been completed or booked within target dates. Raise notice alerts to the builder if customer has not been contacted within the target date.
- Raise all remedial works as a separate job, ensuing the initial defect is confirmed complete.
- To provide assistance to new customer care team and other customer contact staff as may be reasonably required.
- To assist with defects queries from internal departments when requested.
- Monitor and run monthly reports, checking trending results as required by the business.
- Obtain quotations for works when requested, instruct the works once approved, request confirmation of completion and recommend final invoice to be processed for payment by others.
- Assist with the investigations of formal complaints per the Housing Ombudsman Guidelines
- Notify the Aftercare Manager when a Customer Care visit is required
The must haves:
- Knowledge and experience of construction (New Build) repairs and maintenance.
- Previous experience with a repairs service.
- Previous experience with Customer Contact Team.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office and other specialist software packages as required by the business
- Experience in Social Housing Sector
- No formal training needs to be taken for the role however the applicant must demonstrate a high level of presentation, numeracy and written skills.
- Construction & Health and safety (cscs)
Due to our offices being closed this role will be based remotely from home. When we are in the position to return to the office flexible working will be encouraged. Due to team meetings the successful candidate will need to live within a commutable distance to our Peterborough office.
The spot salary for this post £24,000 per annum for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post. Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A choice of salary based contributory pension schemes, a defined benefit scheme or a defined contribution scheme, each offering life assurance cover
- 1 Month