Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking an experienced Development Manager who will identify, prepare feasibility studies and deliver new housing opportunities for the Housing Plus Group.
Some of the role responsibilities will include…
- Generate, manage and deliver the development programme in accordance with the approved Development Strategy.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver new housing.
- Be responsible for managing a small team to deliver a defined development programme across a range of tenures, utilising a project team approach.
- Ensure the activities of the Group are carried out to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in accordance with the legal, regulatory and statutory requirements, best practice and the Group’s policies and procedures.
What we're looking for…
- Educated to a Higher National Certificate (HNC/HND), or degree level in relevant technical discipline (e.g. Development, Construction, Housing) or equivalent through relevant work experience and training.
- Evidence of managing professional consultants and new build housing development contracts, including large complex projects.
- Experience with the development and management of demanding performance standards to achieve the Group’s development business plans and development programme.
- Understanding of Homes England’s development standards, policies and procedures and processing in accessing grant funding.
- The ability to assist in the development and implementation of policies and plans that promote best practice in customer service.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be required to travel across the Group’s geography (including across our Shrewsbury and Stafford office sites), therefore a current driving licence and access to your own vehicle are essential.
What we can offer you…
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme including staff perks
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days annual leave, which increases with each year of service
- Bank holidays
Closing date: 19th May 2021
Interviews will take place over Microsoft Teams
Our CLARITY values are a fundamental part of our culture; underpinning everything that we do and all that we are. We’re looking for dedicated people to join our HPG family, who will take the values beyond words and live them every day to ensure our customers receive outstanding services and support.
To apply, please click on the apply button:
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Staffordshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Staffordshire
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Staffordshire
- Policy / Strategy Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Staffordshire
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Staffordshire