CRM Business Partner
Origin – shaping communities; building lives
Origin exists to make change happen for the good of communities. We help people by providing affordable homes – but that’s not enough. We support vulnerable residents to lead happy and better lives. We empower our staff to take action and rise to every challenge with ‘can do’ positivity.
Good people are the future of our innovative, working community. We have placed a brand new and exciting ‘People’ strategy at the heart of our culture – to support training and personal development, to deliver our values, to move Origin forward.
We describe this new approach as NWOW: New Ways of Working. NWOW is about meeting business outcomes, you’ll enjoy greater autonomy over how you deliver your role, how you manage outputs and when you spend time at work, allowing you to benefit from any productivity gains in the course of delivering your role.
This shift in culture will be built on a mature and mutual relationship of trust between managers and yourselves, ensuring we live up to one of our key values of Build Trust. By working with this new relationship model we can aim toward focusing on ‘outputs’ and not ‘outcomes’. Space is allocated to ‘activities’ and not ‘individuals’ by providing a range of flexible working options that benefit both customers and staff. As a result your work can takes place at the most effective location and at the most effective time. Put simply, flexibility becomes the norm rather than the exception. This is the new Origin Housing way of working.
We’re looking for an energetic and committed individual to work closely with and support the Head of Customer Experience in delivering a high quality and consistent customer services to our organisation. You are proactive and confident in helping to monitor and control risk and compliance throughout Origin and our subsidiaries. Your ability to be flexible will be appreciated as you’ll be called upon to provide cover for the executive support team from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of a variety of specific projects which support Origin Housing’s customer experience. This role calls for a high degree of initiative, judgement, accuracy, confidentiality and discretion. If you’re someone who thrives on challenges and likes to think outside the square to find solutions, and are able to plan and prioritise work, and adapt to change when necessary – this role is an ideal fit for you.
As someone who enjoys success and achieving their goals, we will help you develop a wide range of skills – we are a supportive team who values your professional development.
What you’ll do
Take the lead
- A natural leader in the development and embedding of the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system within the business as well as the CRM product vision and ensuring key stakeholders understand, support and buy into Origin Housing’s vision
- Helping to define the CRM vision with the business, scope, test and roll out of any new systems and ensuring they are fit for purpose and will improve the customer experience.
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- You will champion improved customer experience across the business and work across directorates to bring about a significant change in the services being provided, increasing staff accountability and commitment for customer resolution
- Developing the Knowledge Base, integration with electronic document management, customer data governance and the utilisation of customer experience data to drive the continuous development and improvement of our customer channels and processes.
- Responsible for all change management including communications, support training, floorwalking to ensure any changes are embedded with support from the Change and IT teams, Trainers etc
- Ensure Origin’s digital service design and development is driven by customer experience, managing and developing online services including the customer portal, and promoting channel shift to online self service for all customer contact
- Assisting with monitoring and reporting of the Group’s legislative requirements, including Data Protection, Money Laundering, Whistleblowing, Bribery Act, Anti-fraud, and Consumer Credit Act
What you’ll need
A motivational approach
This role requires a ‘special focus’ on delivering a positive customer experience, using CRM to enhance service delivery and lessons learned from complaints to deliver service improvements across Origin Housing
- 3+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and evidence of functional knowledge to be demonstrated at interview
- You will have proven track record in delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Experience of successfully driving end-to-end delivery of customer relationship management solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. customer portal, business process flows, applications
- Experience in managing major cross organisational changes to improve service delivery or deliver strategic objectives
- You will work closely with Origin’s Customer Resolution team, to support the smooth handling of customer contact from a CRM perspective.
Relationship building skills
- Ensure the views of customers (external and internal) are regularly sought and acted upon to support excellent service delivery
- Liaise with and develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, contractors and partners.
We operate at a high level; you’ll need to demonstrate a track record in delivering high performance and outcomes.
A strategic brain
We move things forward and get things done; you’ll need experience of developing action
plans and delivering strategies.
Confident writing skills
You’ll need to be a confident and dynamic communicator who instils confidence across all channels but, specifically, you will have experience in producing written reports for a variety of audiences.
You will be able to comply with the Association’s health and safety policies as well as complying with the Association’s Code of Conduct by behaving in a professional manner at all times
Furthermore you be able to demonstrate a commitment to your peers the value of diversity and upholding the Association’s equal opportunities policy at all times.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the role above. To find out more about us simply visit www.originhousing.org.uk
Please note we will be asking for satisfactory references and DBS check. Successful applicants for interview will be contacted within seven days after the closing date.
Benefits for the right person
We reward our people for the work they do. We appreciate commitment, initiative and going the extra mile. At Origin, our comprehensive range of benefits care about the ‘whole’ person. As well as offering you great-to-have discounts, we look after your health and well-being too – personalising your benefits package to you. We offer:
- Access to a range of discounts on services, products and experiences. Not simply picked at random but personalised to you
- Tailor-made Healthcare plans and/or insurance plans – let us know your preference
- An Employee Assistance Programme that supports your well-being and is there to provide valuable help at all times
- A choice of rewards that you choose where to spend
- An Awards recognition scheme that champions individual achievement
See our new benefits portal where you can select the options that suit your lifestyle.
Closing date: 16 May 2021
Interview and assessment date: TBC
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- IT Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)