Local Area Plan Lead
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Local Area Plan Lead to join our team working in Southwark and Lambeth. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 - £39,000 per annum.
About the Local Area Plan Lead role:
You will be responsible for designing and delivering elements of Local Area Plans within London boroughs in identified regions.
Responsibilities of our Local Area Plan Lead:
- Ensuring data is collected, managed and protected to the highest standards, meeting all legal and regulatory requirements, with data quality embedded and responsibilities clearly defined and communicated
- Abiding by and promoting a positive health and safety culture, ensuring, as far as practicable, that activities are carried out in accordance with Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Collating and analysing existing data in target areas
- Coordinating research with residents and stakeholders to identify their priorities and perceptions
- Encouraging internal stakeholders to contribute to the development of the LAP, facilitating meetings, workshops and engagement events
- Identifying opportunities to deliver the aims of the Local Area Plan including identifying high-quality partners, collaborations or initiatives to work with
- Ensuring local area plan workstreams are developed in line with project plans, coordinating stakeholders effectively
- Project managing workstreams and reporting on progress, producing and maintaining project plans, action plans and reports for a variety of audiences
- Establishing, maintaining and developing partnerships with operational stakeholders to enable delivery of services
- Designing, developing and managing services in line with the LAP
- Managing projects and partners as required to deliver services identified through the LAP
- Managing contracting and finances to enable the delivery of workstreams including following the Peabody finance process to ensure partners are paid and recording budget spend
- Supporting Peabody to respond to residents needs by working closely with colleagues in Resident Services and Care & Support to share information on resident needs and local services
As our Local Area Plan Lead, we are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about addressing social inequality, inquisitive, actively learning about the world and why things are the way they are
- Is ambitious for their projects, team and self; an autonomous, resilient, self-starter that enjoys making decisions and being responsible and accountable for the project and their results
- Is able to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve results, from partners to colleagues and customers, with strong interpersonal skills
- Has strong facilitation and group working skills, and is able to bring people together to share observations, generate insights and make decisions
- Can effectively manage positive relationships, and create a culture of trust, respect and openness
- Can effectively manage pieces of work, deliver results and meet milestones
- Has strong written communications skills and is able to author high-quality reports and project proposals
- Has the ability to understand the key findings of data/reports and connect this to other information to understand a challenge
- Is able to plan and hold conversations with residents, partners and colleagues to gain information and inform the design of pieces of work
- Has experience of designing and managing a range of services for the benefit of others, with creativity and flair
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Local Area Plan Lead, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST