Marketing Manager - Counties
As Marketing Manager for the Counties region, you will manage the regional marketing strategy and plan for shared ownership and market sales program and promote a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Can you deliver an effective and ambitious end to end marketing strategy, both online and offline through collaborative working?
- Do you have previous experience of property marketing in the private and affordable sales sectors?
- Are you a strategic thinker with experience of working in a senior executive or management role, contributing to corporate vision and strategy?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager - Counties to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Marketing Manager - Counties you will:
- Direct and line manage the Marketing team, ensuring you have an overview of their plans, strategy and budgets.
- Always champion the Catalyst brand and customer experience, ensuring the Group Sales & Marketing brand guidelines are delivered in your region.
- Deliver all group-led marketing collateral, activities and initiatives effectively.
- Manage high-level relationships with external media buying agencies and monitor their work with your team, including maintaining and overview of budget control allocated to each development.
- Report weekly and monthly on marketing team activity, conversion rates, campaign effectiveness, cost per lead and other ad-hoc reporting as directed by the Head of Sales & Marketing or Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Develop and lead all regional marketing activities ensuring they are fit for purpose in a constantly changing customer and operating environment.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager - Counties, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.