Project Manager - Land & Acquisition
We’re looking for someone exceptional who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging environment. If you have a “can do attitude” and a proven track record of sourcing and acquiring land with experience managing the acquisition process from identification, diligence, offer, contract, purchase, planning, through to pre-start on the sites, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as a Project Manager.
In this exciting role, you will
- Lead on securing a programme of sites within the London region for development for a range of tenures, including commercial operations.
- Be responsible for sourcing and securing new development opportunities to deliver Optivo’s growth targets.
- Be responsible for the acquisition of land and securing planning consents and partnership deals, including procuring construction contracts. You’ll appraise schemes and produce reports for officer level groups and Committees to secure approval to enter into contracts.
- Liaise with all internal client departments (construction, sales and marketing, operations, asset, finance governance) to secure agreement to acquire sites and ensure competing priorities are resolved.
What you'll need
You’ll be an experienced Project Manager or Development Manager with a proven track record of sourcing and acquiring a programme of new land development opportunities within the London market.
You’ll have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ability to form positive relationships with vendors, developers, consultants, valuers, local authorities and other key partners.
You’ll be skilled at securing new business opportunities in a highly competitive environment, able to produce and interpret KPIs and Management Information to support the comprehensive growth of your team.
You’ll have experience of financial appraisal and cash flow systems (Optimix, POD, Proval, Pamwin, Sequel or similar)
You’ll be experienced in formulating all aspects of complicated land and build contracts
Closing date for applications: Thursday 27 May 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing 7 June 2021 (Interviews will take place via MS teams)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Project management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Residential Development & Construction Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Development / regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Land acquisition Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey