Community & Resident Engagement Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Community & Resident Engagement Manager based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £37,000 per annum.
About our Community & Resident Engagement Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Development programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Community & Resident Engagement Manager:
- Developing Resident Engagement and Community Engagement strategies and leading on its delivery across the business, and to lead on and support customer involvement and community development, ensuring feedback influences service delivery and policy development
- With the Customer Service Director and service managers you will maintain the culture of involving customers in improvement, changes, policy development and performance management at an individual and service level
- Leading on using digital and social media to engage with and involving customers building on our existing digital channels and more traditional consultation methods
What we’re looking for in our Community & Resident Engagement Manager:
- At least 2 years experience of Project Management and delivering successful outcomes
- An understanding of construction and building processes and ability to interpret plans & drawings
- A good knowledge of the impact and solutions that affect the construction industry in relation to the climate and targets to achieve carbon neutrality
You will receive the following benefits as our Community & Resident Engagement Manager:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Application closing date: Monday 17th May
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Community & Resident Engagement Manager, then please click apply today!