We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Delivery Manager based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,000 - £45,000 per annum.
About our Delivery Manager role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Development programme and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Delivery Manager:
- Being responsible for the delivery of the Development Programme to meet the needs of our residents and priority of the organisation, delivering through direct delivery and partnership working, through management of the Project Managers and directly managing the more complex development projects
- Leading, overseeing and performance managing the Delivery Team to deliver a circa £65m programme of affordable housing projects including land led, developer led and S106 schemes to a quality that meets the organisations design standards
- Supporting the Development Manager and Development Director to formulate a range of strategies to deliver & implement the Boards Growth Vision
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Manager:
- At least 5 years experience in the delivery of land-led and S106 projects in an affordable housing development related field
- Extensive experience of managing development processes, planning, delivery, procurement, design and construction of sizeable housing development within a similar organisation
- Demonstrable track record in effective problem solving and decision making
You will receive the following benefits as our Delivery Manager:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Application closing date: Monday 17th May
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Delivery Manager, then please click apply today!