Portsmouth Rotary Housing Association (PRHA) is a not for profit housing provider founded in 1969 and regulated by The Regulator of Social Housing. PRHA provides housing to people over the age of 55 and is a Corporate Trustee of two small Almshouse Charities regulated by The Charity Commission.
We are an upper quartile performing Housing Association recording high, independently verified, resident satisfaction at 94% and a net promoter score of 97%.
PRHA’s strategic plan outlines a commitment to improving the quality of our property and to explore modest opportunities to remodel existing properties and develop new homes.
We currently have an opportunity available for two people to join our board. The ideal candidates will bring to the board experience in one or more of the following:
· managing major repair and investment programmes
· senior level management experience in a housing, or housing related, environment
· business acumen and an understanding of finance
We are looking for someone who is committed to the work of the Housing Association sector; understands good governance; and has strategic vision combined with independent judgement.
Successful applicants will be joining a financially secure organisation and will contribute to formulating the association’s 2023 – 2026 strategic plan.
If this challenge appeals to you, and you share our enthusiasm for providing excellent housing to people in need, then we are keen to hear from you.
The position is unremunerated (reasonable expenses paid) and there are 4 quarterly board meetings per year.
In addition to board meetings, board members are expected to attend PRHA’s AGM; strategic away day; relevant sub-committees; and occasional events.
Induction and training will be provided.
To request a recruitment pack or to arrange an informal conversation about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is midday on Thursday 10th June 2021.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Portsmouth
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Portsmouth
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Portsmouth
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Portsmouth
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Expenses Permanent jobs in Portsmouth