Project Surveyor - Telecommunications
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager / Project Surveyor who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have a proven track record of managing the day to day project management of construction projects from inception to completion, including contract managing a large telecommunication programme, then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as a Project Surveyor.
In this exciting role, you will
- Oversee the day-to-day rollout of full-fibre broadband across the entire Optivo property portfolio, working with multiple connectivity providers.
- Ensure all programme activities are carried out in accordance with the organisation’s standards, wayleave agreement and legislative requirements.
- Undertake corrective action where necessary and report regularly on the progress of individual phases of installation. Undertake the role of lead officer and follow the Optivo contract management framework. Meeting external contractors on a monthly basis to monitor performance.
- Ensure that all full-fibre installations are completed on time and to a high standard – meeting or exceeding essential requirements such as fire safety, whilst following wider industry best practice.
What you'll need
You’ll be an experienced Project Manager or Project Surveyor with a proven track record of managing a delivery / telecommunication programme from start to finish.
You’ll have excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills and the ability to form positive relationships with providers, contractors and internal stakeholders.
You’ll have demonstrable experience gained leading projects by developing and maintaining project plans, managing project scope, budget, and resources, and effectively managing project risks and issues.
You’ll have the ability to use the appropriate IT tools to produce reports, documents, emails, including using Excel and Word to compile reports for different audiences. In this post, you’ll be required to contextualise reports to draw out vital information needed for the programme.
You’ll have excellent time management skills, being able to schedule your tasks ahead of time, ensuring deadlines are completed.
Closing date for applications: Monday 31 May 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing 7 June 2021 (Interviews will take place via MS teams)
Please can you ensure that you complete the application questions as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of your CV upon application
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- IT Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Asset management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Project management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey