Data/Business Reporting Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data/Business Reporting Analyst to join our team in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £46,000 per annum.
About the Data/Business Reporting Analyst role:
You will provide the best possible data products such as data analysis and performance reports to support the company in achieving its aspirations.
Responsibilities of our Data/Business Reporting Analyst:
- Managing and improving a suite of products that exist in PowerBI, Tableau, and other tools, and which provide ongoing monitoring of key performance indicators
- Developing performance reports and analytical tools for business teams, engaging in good and quick needs analysis and fast first iterations for feedback and further development
- Engaging in meaningful discussions about how data can be analysed and interpreted to assist the business meaningfully
- As a data expert, providing insight, analysis and guidance to support business decisions and improvements
- From time to time, facilitating user-groups of analysts from across the company working with specialist tools to share best practice and enable greater consistency
- Incorporating excellent documentation and adherence to company data standards in data products you produce
- Assisting other analyst and systems specialists in considering analytical questions and applications for improved use of data throughout the company
- Advising when data flows are problematic and being part of solutions to remedy problems
- Delivering products to timescales and deadlines, sometimes by managing stakeholder expectations and competing priorities
- Proactively working across all business and IT teams to understand data held and to provide value-add combinations for analysis
- Researching and suggesting further data sources which can be used to enrich the analysis available from our holdings
As our Data/Business Reporting Analyst, we are looking for:
- Education to degree level in a STEAM-based subject or equivalent and/or a very high level of numeracy and creativity
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced DAX and PowerBI Skills
- Advanced PowerAutomate and PowerApps skills
- Significant experience with R/Rstudio or MRAN
- Experience with Business Objects and SSRS reporting systems
- Advanced Excel/VBA skills
- The ability to work in collaboration for quality assurance, and independently as a part of a team, exercising good manners, great initiative, and ambitious judgement
- Extensive experience collating and analysing multiple complex data sets
- Expert knowledge of analytical and statistical techniques
- Quick to grasp concepts and inter-relationships between different data sets and business requirements
- Extensive experience working in an agile team, taking ownership of tasks and addressing challenges in a productive/collaborative way to move the project forward
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Data/Business Reporting Analyst, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST