Director of Land & Partnerships – London
We are looking for a Director of Land, Partnerships and Preconstruction to be responsible for shaping, leading and delivering a regional growth strategy in London, overseeing all elements of the development process from acquisition to start on site.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have a demonstrable track record in the acquisition of land and multi-tenure new business opportunities in our London geography?
- Do you have experience leading complex deal structures?
- Do you have experience in a previous similar role (Head of or Director)?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Director of Land, Partnerships and Preconstruction to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as Director of Land, Partnerships and Pre-construction you will:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent and have experience of a senior land and/or pre-construction role in either the private or Registered Provider sector;
- Have comprehensive understanding of preconstruction element;
- A strategic thinker who can see the bigger picture but also thrives at being hands-on;
- Demonstrate a sound commercial business awareness in your advice and decision-making and demonstrate the ability to maintain key stakeholder relationships;
- Highly tuned coaching skills, with a track record of developing others;
- A confident role model and leader, you know what it takes to motivate your team, ensuring they have the right tools to do the job and are delivery-focused.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of director of Land, Partnerships and Preconstruction , please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.