Customer Care Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Legal & General Affordable Homes have an opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator for 12 months who will work across the Development and Housing Management functions to ensure our customers receive excellent customer service.
You'll have a direct responsibility for ensuring customers feel comfortable and reassured right from the period prior to move-in until they are settled in their new home.
This role is a pivotal role within the business in ensuring our new customers receive the very best customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Working to the Customer Care Manager, ensuring customers receive a high-quality customer experience both during the move-in stage (which we call customer onboarding) and also in the long term as they become settled during which time they are serviced by LGAH’s contracted management provider.
- Accountable for the resident move-in process, working between the management provider, the Project and Quality Manager and the resident to ensure customers move into their new home with minimal disruption and are supported through services which deliver a comfortable and convenient experience.
- Coordinating between the management provider and the customer to ensure the customer is briefed on the management provider roles and responsibilities through the phases of lettings through to customers moving-in.
- During the onboarding phase, coordinating between the Development and Operational teams within LGAH - acting as the customer’s representative - to ensure any transactions between the resident, LGAH and its managers are smooth and convenient, with the aim of delivering a good customer experience.
- Facilitating and leading on snagging reported by the customer and ensuring all such elements are dealt with satisfactorily and in a timely way by the Project and Quality Manager
- In relation to customer onboarding, identifying areas of repeat service delivery failure and working with the Customer Care Manager and others to improve systems and processes and deploy these improved processes to design-out failure.
- In relation to the services provided to our customers from the management partners, provide oversight and monitor customer experience to help ensure the management providers are exceeding customer expectations around ease of service and quality of service delivery.
- Work with the Customer Care Manager to periodically review the customer experience from analysing feedback and insight and then propose, test and deploy improvements to deliver enhanced customer experience, and design-out customer service failure.
- Work collaboratively with the management providers to embed LGAH’s customer behaviour standards with the management providers including delivering on-site training, support and guidance to ensure a consistency of service is achieved.
What we're looking for:
- You'll have knowledge of the affordable housing sector
- Evidence of a strong interest in customer experience and what matters to customers as well as a solid understanding of the importance of building and maintaining relationships for the mutual benefit of both parties
- Experience in acting efficiently and pro-actively within defined decision making processes and working to establish and then deliver to defined financial and performance parameters
- You'll have a self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity and an agile and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
Legal & General Affordable Homes is a subsidiary of Legal & General Capital, which invests its long-term capital into sectors where there has been a shortage of investment and innovation, focusing on growth opportunities and scale ups. Focused on supporting the UK’s demographic and affordable living needs, and consistent with Legal & General’s housing growth strategy, Legal & General Affordable Homes is leading the evolution of the affordable housing sector with an aim to become the leading private affordable housing provider in the UK. Through collaborating with developers, housing associations and public sector bodies across the country, L&G Affordable Homes is forward-funding new build affordable housing, bringing volume institutional capital to the social housing sector with initial target markets being affordable rent, shared ownership and rent-to-buy.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Consultant £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Consultant £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Consultant £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Tenancy representative Consultant £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Consultant £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)