We are looking for creative and motivated Scheme Coordinator’s to join our Customer Experience Wellbeing and Support team. This exciting new role sits alongside the role of Wellbeing & Community Connector within our Retirement Living service working together to ensure customer excellence.
- Delivering outstanding customer service that is outcome focused and supports individuals to both sustain their lease/tenancy and remain independent in their own home.
- Routinely carry out health and safety, fire safety and warden call system checks ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards against defined performance targets.
- Identify and manage risk including safeguarding, and be accountable for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken and controls are in place to manage the risk.
- Ensure adherence to Stonewater Policy and Procedures and participate as required in review and best practice of processes.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including response and resolution of customer feedback and complaints.
- Initiate tenancy terminations, complete strengths based assessments and risk assessments, assessment visits for prospective leaseholders, sign ups and customer induction for all new customers; and support the promotion of vacant dwellings across schemes.
- Communication of key messages to customers through a variety of methods.
- Ensure strong, collaborative, partnership working with key partner agencies that ultimately delivers excellent customer service.
- Champion Stonewaters Environmental Strategy in day to day work with customers and across schemes.
- Positively representing the service and activities and older people more generally – tackling stigma and challenging negative stereotypes.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working within the health or social care sector or within a housing environment.
- Commitment to co-production and sees values in services designed and delivered with customers
- Computer literate, literacy and good numeracy skills and ability to support the monitoring of budgets.
- A motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills; with a passion to deliver innovative services - achieving exceptional performance and customer service with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate information clearly and effectively with others using a range of techniques, adapting style to enhance impact and suit the needs of the recipient.
- Thinks practically and logically and produces high quality work, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
You would be joining us at an exciting time – we are passionate about embracing a strengths based model that recognises the gifts and talents of everyone who lives in our schemes. You will be working in partnership with our customers to develop innovative and flexible local housing and improved wellbeing and support services.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 32,500 homes, serving 70,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2019 Best Companies survey, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.