Neighbourhood Services Support Officer
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Neighbourhood Services Support Officer to join our teams across London. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract of 6-8 months and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,996 per annum.
About the Neighbourhood Services Support Officer role:
This role will support Neighbourhood teams to enable NM's to provide excellent front line customer service. NSSO will be expected to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved.
Responsibilities of our Neighbourhood Services Support Officer:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to support our customers
- Being available to carry out reception and office facility management duties in the satellite offices
- Advising and supporting our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed, and proactive resolutions are identified
- Updating and maintaining systems/records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met
- Producing and analysing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information monthly and as required
- Undertaking support duties for the regional teams, including collating and maintaining performance information and assisting with lower-level housing management duties, taking calls from residents and other partners
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Handling orders, invoices and maintaining expenditure records
- Logging and responding to customer queries on complaints. Managing tenancy files, processing requests for estate key, fobs and parking enquiries
- Receiving and routing incoming mail, ensure correspondence log is updated and acknowledgement letters are sent including MP and Councillor Enquiries
- Carrying out the full range of administrative duties e.g. data entry, dealing with correspondence, file management, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the department
- Managing team diaries and facilitate for departmental meetings
- Providing administrative support for the team and senior management with neighbourhoods projects
- Being able to carry out lone working in accordance with the lone working policy as and when required
As our Neighbourhood Services Support Officer, we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a private or public sector customer-facing team and of providing high-quality customer service
- Intermediate IT skills (including MS Office) and familiarity with databases and report writing
- Ability to plan, organise and multi-task
- Ability to type minutes
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Good communicator in a variety of media
Closing date: 25th May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Neighbourhood Services Support Officer, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST