Homeowner Sales Service Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Homeowner Sales Service Executive to join our team in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract of 12 months and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About the Homeowner Sales Service Executive role:
You will contribute to Peabody’s goals for growth through the range of products facilitated by the Homeowner Sales Services team including Lease extensions, Right to Buy, Right to Acquire and Equity Loan Redemptions. You will also ensure all income and related targets are achieved and to provide excellent customer service to our residents.
Responsibilities of our Homeowner Sales Service Executive:
- Building and proactively managing relationships with key teams and departments in Peabody as well as the HCA, solicitors, IFAs, surveyors and third parties to ensure all information is provided correctly to achieve sales & revenue targets
- Continuously reviewing processes and procedures to deliver an efficient service for our Leaseholders
- Building an excellent working relationship with other teams across Peabody to ensure a collaborative approach to marketing and selling our homes
- Taking leaseholders through a seamless customer journey from initial enquiry to a satisfactory outcome
- Instructing Solicitors in line with the sales procedures and manage the sale through to completion within the set target timescale
- Maximising sales opportunities by matching buyer expectations to the correct product across the Peabody programme
- Maintaining buyer records through effective and consistent data management
- Working with the Residential Research team to have a strong understanding of the London Housing Market, price points, buyer profiles and competitor behaviours
- Regularly liaising and feeding back to marketing, and residential research teams to ensure excellent product and to feedback and influence future schemes and products
- Ensuring full compliance with the affordability and eligibility criteria, meeting any guidelines from any governing body and regulatory, statutory and internal requirements to minimise risk to the business and its stakeholders
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on live sales and completions against budget forecasts
- Having a demonstrable commitment to ensuring Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Customer Care Policies and procedures are applied to all aspects of the work
- Having flexibility when required to support customer viewings, open days and other events to support Sales & Marketing which may out of usual working hours
- Working closely with the Treasury team to ensure Lease Extension Treasury Project remains within budget and delivers best value for money
As our Homeowner Sales Service Executive, we are looking for:
- Experience of managing relationships with third parties including agents, solicitors and IFAs
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets and achieving KPI’s
- An understanding of the affordable housing sector, Local Authority and HCA requirements in line with the Capital Funding Guide
- Ability to work under pressure and manage high volume numbers of sales and enquiries
- Highly organised, solution-focused problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of projects and deadlines
- Committed to delivering high-quality customer-driven services, demonstrating best practice, and achieving best value
- Working knowledge of and proven experience ensuring compliance with Data Protection laws, the Consumer Code and other relevant legislation
- Have a full understanding of sales processes and legislation, particularly the Consumer Code
Closing date: Wednesday 26th May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Homeowner Sales Service Executive, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST