We have a fantastic opportunity for a Portfolio Analyst to join our team in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About the Portfolio Analyst role:
Peabody has an established Group Programme Management Office (PMO) which is at the heart of planning our diverse, challenging and fast paced change portfolio, working with multiple audiences to provide the Executive with assurance that change is being delivered to meet Group goals and objectives.
Responsibilities of our Portfolio Analyst:
- Actively track and monitor delivery against the roadmap drawing out any risk implications
- Escalate to Group PMO Manager any discrepancies between plans, particularly those affecting the critical path.
- Support with the design of programme and projects tools and quality control adherence with standards.
- Maintain a portfolio RAID log that is escalated and managed live within Peabody
- Creating a visual portfolio along with a detailed master schedule with key delivery milestones for the organization identifying and maintaining dependency and milestone tracking across the portfolio and flag during reporting
- Provide planning guidance and support, helping to create programme and project plans where required.
- Create and ensure there is a standard approach to planning across change, creating a standard set of planning and reporting tools and templates in line with Peabody’s needs.
- Support the cultural change and drive the adoption of planning and reporting standards across the organization.
- To develop and regularly update dashboards and reports for various levels of stakeholders across the organisation and ensure these are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- General support and coordination for workshops and meetings with agendas, notes, gathering of papers and action tracking.
As our Portfolio Analyst, we are looking for:
- aAn understanding of key portfolio management principles using P30 and can evidence through management of Portfolios, Programmes and Projects with a very high level of complexity, which have a level of uncertainty, vary in size and complexity and deal with a large number of stakeholders.
- Experience of adapting procedures and methodologies to suit situations as required
- Extremely proficient in MS Project including working knowledge, development and experience of rolling out MS Project Online.
- Experience in creating portfolio plans including dependency management and critical path tracking
- To be able to analyse information from various sources into key themes and actions including risk and issues lessons learnt and assurance.
- Experience of preparing and delivering accurate and high quality written and verbal Management Information Reports for multiple audiences including project and programme reviews, leadership teams and Exec (following P3M3 categorisation)
- Experience of driving multiple stakeholders (inc Programme and Project managers) to ensure plans and reports are provided in line with regular governance cycles.
- Excellent communication skills that generate confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences.
- Highly organized with good prioritisation skills and the ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Excellent MS Office skills especially MS Projects, Excel and PowerPoint.
Closing date: Thursday 27th May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Portfolio Analyst, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST