Head of Compliance
Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
Head of Compliance
£55,000 plus benefits
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
This role involves leading and managing the compliance team in relation to landlord health and safety compliance and cyclical servicing contracts whilst ensuring that our homes meet current legislative homes standards and assisting the Executive Director of Asset Management to ensure that the organisation meets its obligations under the Building Safety Bill and Property Compliance and Safety Standards and Regulations. The successful candidate will possess extensive knowledge and experience of building safety and compliance legislation and systems and a proven track record in delivering a wide range of cyclical servicing contracts and leading service improvement and delivery at a senior level within an Asset Management and Regeneration setting. The successful candidate will also possess excellent communication, report writing, time management, organisational, interpersonal, I.T. and project management skills and the ability to achieve targets and objectives through people management.
- Effectively lead and manage the compliance team in relation to landlord health and safety compliance and cyclical servicing contracts.
- Advise the Executive Director of Asset Management and Regeneration on health and safety matters within Watmos’ assets to ensure that our homes meet current legislative homes standards.
- Ensure the effective delivery of cyclical servicing maintenance across the property portfolio.
- Ensure that consultants, contractors and direct staff work together effectively to deliver overall asset management and development service to quality and cost thresholds.
- Assist the Executive Director of Asset Management and Regeneration so that the organisation meets its obligations under the Building Safety Bill and property compliance and safety standards and regulations.
- Form and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that high quality reporting and communications are provided when required.
For further information please visit our website.
Closing Date: Friday 4th June 2021 (23:59)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Walsall
- Asset management Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Walsall
- Residential Development & Construction Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Walsall
- Health and safety Head of services £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Walsall