Housing Officer x2
2 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Midlands Rural Housing works to promote and provide affordable housing in villages. We are one of the leading providers of rural housing services in the UK, working to create sustainable, affordable homes so that diverse rural communities can not only survive but thrive. We are a group of highly experienced housing professionals who collaborate with government organisations, developers, architects, builders, parish councils, local authorities, and housing providers to enable access to excellent affordable homes in the Midlands.
Midlands Rural Housing is part of emh group which includes emh care & support, emh homes and emh sharpes gardening services. Our vision is to be the best social housing and care business in the country, leading the market as service provider and employer.
Responsible for the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality customer focused Housing Management service to the Rural Housing Associations (RHAs) and Midlands Rural Housing (MRH) whose geographical areas include Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Derbyshire and Leicestershire. To deliver a generic housing service to tenants and leaseholders that focusses on regular contact, speedy intervention on issues, and making a difference to our customers and communities.
The ideal candidate
- A good track record in delivering customer centred and effective services.
- Detailed operational knowledge and understanding of housing law, housing and leasehold management, income management and ASB practice management.
- Experience and evidence of good partnership working and outcomes.
- Track record in delivering high performance and meeting set targets.
- A good standard of numeracy and figures, and able to prepare and interpret information and data accurately and judge, assess and act accordingly.
For a full overview of this role please visit the JD/PS attached.
Our Values are important to us and we’re looking for people who can help live our Values of Integrity, Diversity, Openness, Accountability, Clarity and Excellence.
- Our generous package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan – BHSF
- 39 days annual leave (including statutory days), increasing with length of service
- Flexible working
- A wide range of training and development opportunities (we are an Investors in People accredited organisation)
“We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application”
We welcome and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Can you please provide a covering letter with your CV explaining why you are applying for this post.
midlands rural is part of emh group, one of the largest and most successful providers of affordable housing and housing-related support services in the East Midlands.
We are one of the leading providers of rural housing services in the UK.
We create sustainable, affordable homes so that diverse rural communities can not only survive but thrive.
We are a group of highly experienced housing professionals who collaborate with government organisations, developers, architects, builders, parish councils, local authorities, and housing providers to enable access to excellent affordable homes in the Midlands.
Locally, by conducting surveys and engaging residents, we gauge needs and feasibility.
Nationally, we work with Government and other agencies to help shape rural housing policy and ensure rural housing remains high on the political agenda.