Housing Team Leader
About the role
Are you a motivated Housing Team Leader committed to putting residents at the heart of everything you do?
As a leading provider of affordable, rural homes in the south of England, we’re looking for someone who fits the bill.
In this role, you’d be managing and inspiring a remote team of 7 Housing Officers and Estate Staff working across your area, to deliver an excellent resident experience. This would include housing management services like rent and debt management, allocations, ASB, estate management and customer engagement.
If you’re ready to take the next step into a housing management level role, or already have some experience, this could be the job for you. You’d be able to choose to work from home or at our office near Saffron Walden. Either way, you would need to be able to come to the office at least twice a week.
You will have:
- Excellent people skills with proven experience in managing or supervising remote front line teams.
- Experience in the housing sector and excellent working knowledge of relevant housing related legislation and regulations.
- Able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence and have use of own vehicle to be able to visit schemes across the region.
Hastoe is an award-winning housing association that owns and manages over 7,500 rented, shared ownership and leasehold homes. We hold charitable status and support our communities by providing high-quality and sustainable housing across the south of England.
We are a leading provider of rural homes across the south of England, and we also own and manage a small number of older urban homes in London and the surrounding counties.
What can you expect from Hastoe?
Annual Leave: 25 days (increasing with service) + 1.5 days complimentary leave + option to purchase additional leave.
Pension: Employer contribution of 5%, giving a total combined contribution of 8% of salary (minimum employee contribution of 3%).
Family friendly policies and benefits:
- Flexible working
- Discounts for local shops, restaurants and gym membership
- Cycle and Car Leasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (advice service)
- Health Cash Plan (a type of health insurance)
How to apply
Please send your CV and a supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Sunday 13th June 2021. CVs that are not accompanied by a supporting statement will not be considered for shortlisting.
For an informal discussion about the role please get in touch with Claire Owen, Regional Housing Manager, 07917 178657. For enquiries about the application process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com or call 020 8973 0435.
This post is subject to background checks.