Customer Service Officer
We have 3x exciting opportunities to join us as a Customer Service Officer based in Bristol. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 - £24,000 per annum plus benefits.
Positions available: 1 permanent role; 2 fixed-term contracts for 6 months (If you have a preference, please ensure this is stated clearly in your application.)
About our Customer Service Officer role:
This is a great opportunity for three enthusiastic individuals to make a real difference in the way we deliver our customer service and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Customer Service Officer:
- Providing our customers with a one-stop service that is able to advise and give informed guidance on a variety of services, in particular repairs and including housing management, tenancy management estate management, rent (including service charges, sundry debts and Former Tenant arrears) enquiries
-Identifying, accurately diagnosing and initiating customer repair requests, issuing the appropriate repair instruction, costing and priority in line with the company’s repair obligations and policy
- Agile working (incl. home working)
- Pro-actively seeking solutions to customer enquiries by communicating with colleagues and contractors to resolve queries, promoting and sharing knowledge and good practice with colleagues
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Officer:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent administrative skills and professional and positive telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise work, multi-task in a reactive environment and work to tight deadlines
You will receive the following benefits as our Customer Service Officer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Please note, the closing date of 30 May 2021 is flexible and we are reviewing applications as they come in. We may close the vacancy early if we find the right candidate. If you are interested, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Customer Service Officer, then please click apply today!