Property Compliance Officer
4 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Property Compliance Officer based in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, fixed term contract lasting 8 months and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum.
About our Property Compliance Officer role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to make a real difference in the way we deliver our Compliance service and drive forward the agenda for affordable housing and stronger communities in the city and beyond.
Key Responsibilities as our Property Compliance Officer:
The key responsibility of the role is to provide an excellent customer focused Asset Management service and contribute to the provision of homes that are safe and comfortable for customers. This involves supporting the delivery of a high quality service to residents and stakeholders.
Within the Property Compliance team, you will:
- Oversee the delivery of property related safety servicing programmes ensuring that customers are safe and we meet and exceed our landlord statutory requirements
- Support the delivery of the Property Safety MOT programme and ensure any actions resulting from the inspections are effectively delivered.
What we’re looking for in our Property Compliance Officer:
- Experience of working in a Customer Service environment and great customer service skills
- Drive and commitment to consistently deliver challenging targets
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage a busy workload
You will receive the following benefits as our Property Compliance Officer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Agile working
- 28 days holidays
- Competitive Company pension
- Gym membership or Health Cash Plan
Please note, the closing date of 30 May 2021 is flexible and we are reviewing applications as they come in. We may close the vacancy early if we find the right candidate. If you are interested, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Property Compliance Officer, then please click apply today!