Head of Property Services
Position: Head of Property Services
Client: Red Kite Community Housing – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary Package: £79,000 to £81,000
Length of Contract: Permanent
Greenacre Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with Red Kite Community Housing for an extremely sought after post of Head of Property Services.
We are looking for an exceptional person who will lead, manage and empower the Compliance, Asset Management and Responsive Repairs teams to deliver the corporate objectives and maintain the Red Kite Standard.
- Delivering our large cyclical maintenance and refurbishment programmes which make up the most important part of our journey as Red Kite.
- Making sure that we deliver where we say we’re going to, while never losing sight of how we involve our customers.
- Leading on market research to understand what our customers really want from the Property Pod, and what ‘good’ looks like in the commercial sector and amongst our peers.
- Inspiring your team to really put the customer first and empower them to be creative and energetic, looking at trends in repeat repairs, understanding and coming up with innovative solutions for resolving problems, cost effectively.
- Maintaining a clear repairs and lettable standard.
- Carrying out specification reviews, incorporating new technology and products.
- Developing a new review mechanism to measure the impact of community repairs on our customers, addressing trends in poor service delivery.
- Championing our Keystone Asset Management System, making sure that the Investment Stem accurately records and maintains information to inform our investment programmes, making sure that our investment plans are compatible with our business plan.
- Developing Keystone to introduce a sustainability/option appraisal model that looks at NPV and other factors, for use on ‘cold assets’ and major investment decisions.
- Making best use of VAT shelter solutions to maximise our income, checking that policies and procedures really deliver value for money.
- Setting clear objectives that meet strategic business priorities and requirements of our corporate plan.
- Taking a lead in making sure our corporate strategy is in place, reporting on progress and managing associated risk.
- Working closely with our Head of Development to evolve our Property and Development Pods so that both sing from the same hymn sheet.
- Developing a specification to consider the whole life cost of materials, driving value for money and sustainable solutions through new build homes, planned maintenance and repairs.
- Ticking the boxes for all relevant legislation, carrying out training and research to keep up to speed with risks and changes, making sure that staff and stakeholders are briefed where needed Seeing that we comply with statutory requirements acts, eg Health and Safety at Work, Data Protection, Freedom of Information and other related legislation.
- Building strong relationships with our senior management team, stakeholders and volunteers who make sure that our customers benefit from their skills and experience as customer experts.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff within your team, providing support and training to the wider business.
- Making sure that the service is flexible and you provide support to colleagues out of hours as appropriate.
- Setting key performance targets to meet expected standards, monitoring them across all teams and individual performance.
- Number crunching data so that we deliver key performance measures and report on how we are doing in a range of formats.
- Being in charge of your budget and managing it wisely – developing cash flow forecasts and monitoring processes to manage large financial resources.
- Minimum requirement for an HNC/HND in a suitable construction related subject, desirable qualification as either MRICS, MCIOB or equivalent professional standing.
A full Job Description is available on request
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Limited who are operating as an employment agency and business.
Apply for Head of Property Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Asset management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Maintenance / Repair Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Procurement Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe
- Project management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in High Wycombe