Specialist Case Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Specialist Case Officer to join our team in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract lasting 9 months. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 per annum.
About the Specialist Case Officer role:
You will transform our current stock of keys and fobs into an organised library of keys and fobs, and develop a robust filing system in our key depot.
Responsibilities of our Specialist Case Officer:
- Building our ‘key library’ and developing and maintaining a filing system that supports the effective provision and handling of keys and fobs across the organisation
- Creating and maintaining an access information database that supports the effective monitoring and tracking of keys and fobs across the organisation
- Effectively managing a caseload, including (but not limited to) taking full ownership and accountability for investigating and resolving cases, updating our systems, and providing high-quality updates and communication to our residents, customers and stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to support our customers
- Advising and supporting our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified
- Updating and maintaining systems/records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met
- Undertaking support duties for the regional teams, including (but not limited to) collating and maintaining performance information pertaining to SCM work steams
- Supporting the effective operational delivery of the SCM team, including covering and supporting colleagues / wider caseload, participating in a duty rota, and supporting the investigation, resolution and response to any expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints
- Supporting effective service improvement, including (but not limited to); representation of the SCM team within project or working groups, and establishing areas of improvements
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- Handling orders, invoices and maintain expenditure records
- Logging and responding to customer queries on complaints, including (but not limited to); managing tenancy files, around processing requests for replacement keys/fobs and processing and coordinating access to our buildings, managing sub-units, investigating and resolving parking enquiries, and any other case type established within the SCM remit
As our Specialist Case Officer, we are looking for:
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through effective management of customer queries, issues and concerns
- Experience of administering complaints, processing routine queries, and effective case management
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer service and valuing diversity
- Experience of managing the administration of external contracts (particularly keys and fobs, access, and security systems)
- Experience of working in a private or public sector customer-facing team, and of providing high-quality customer service
- Intermediate IT skills (including MS Office) and familiarity with databases and report writing
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to plan, organise and multi-task
- Experience of creating and/or improving systems
Closing date: Monday 31st May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Specialist Case Officer, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST