We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trade Supervisor to join our team in various London locations. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,000 per annum.
About the Trade Supervisor role:
You will assist the Repairs and Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer-focused service.
Responsibilities of our Trade Supervisor:
- Day to day management of trade and individual workload, including supporting and managing a team of operatives
- Providing trade-related advice and support to other team members and the workforce
- Ensuring the correct resources and materials are supplied for each job
- Working closely with the planning team to ensure that the best use of resources is achieved
- Monitor and effectively manage operatives performances and their time management through the management information available, Operative KPI’s, part usage and management resource and labour costs
- Assisting in developing a culture of effective engagement with the workforce
- Ensuring that all Peabody behaviours are embedded within the team.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required
- Undertaking supervisory visits as necessary relating to resident’s issues, complaints, sites and contractors, including replying to resident’s letters.
- Obtaining Resident feedback ensuring excellent satisfaction
- Carrying out responsive repair inspections to formulate cost, material and work schedules within the repair standards
- Carrying out face to face and telephone inspections both prior and post-work activity
- Maintaining our corporate image and service standards
- Managing a team of trade operatives and monitoring and reporting on performance indicators
- Maintaining strong communication with residents to at all times
- Where necessary, dealing with resident’s issues and complaints
- Ensuring a quality `right-first-time fix’ service is maintained
- Maintaining and developing procedures and documentation in relation to responsive maintenance projects
- Maintaining and monitoring Key Performance indicators
- Supervision of Disabled Adaptation works, including liaison with Client Occupational Therapists, production of specifications and drawings and monitoring of work progress
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance
As our Trade Supervisor, we are looking for:
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification
- Full UK driving License
- Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
- At least 3 years experience of your background skills
- Extensive workforce management experience
- Ability to operate a PDA device and electronic surveys.
Closing date: Tuesday 1st June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Trade Supervisor, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST