We have a fantastic opportunity for a LAP Manager to join our team at High Cubitt House in Islington. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £43,000 - £47,000 per annum.
About the LAP Manager role:
The Local Area Plan Manager is responsible for designing and delivering Local Area Plans within London boroughs in identified regions through the management process of generating and analysing data and trialing and scaling services. You will also project manage delivery of the LAP and manage strategic and operational partnerships, internally and externally.
Responsibilities of our LAP Manager:
- Collating and analysing existing data in target areas
- Coordinating research with residents and stakeholders to identify their priorities and perceptions
- Encouraging internal stakeholders to contribute to the development of the LAP, facilitating meetings, workshops and engagement events
- Devising approaches to the development of Local Area Plans which can be replicated and applied to a variety of situations across Peabody’s footprint
- Devising approaches which effectively appraise the viability of ideas and projects in relation to Peabody’s delivery within a locality
- Ensuring local area plans are developed in line with project plans, coordinating stakeholders effectively
- Project managing and reporting on progress towards the development of area plans, producing and maintaining project plans, action plans and reports for a variety of audiences
- Establishing, maintaining and developing partnerships with strategic stakeholders to enable the delivery of services
- Designing, developing and managing services in line with the LAP
- Management of staff, projects, and partners as required to deliver services identified through the LAP
- Managing Local Area Plan budgets, ensuring they remain within budget, spend contributes to delivery of LAP aims, and Peabody policies are adhered to
As our LAP Manager, we are looking for:
- Passionate about addressing social inequality, you are inquisitive, actively learning about the world and why things are the way they are
- Ambitious for your projects, team and self
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve results, from strategic partners to colleagues and customers
- Strong facilitation and group working skills, able to bring people together to share observations, generate insights and make decisions
- Effective people manager, able to create a culture of trust, respect and openness.
- Effective and creative project manager, you deliver results and meet milestones. You swiftly identify, respond and adapt to changes in the environment to ensure you achieve desired outcomes and objectives
- Strong written communications skills, able to author high-quality reports and project proposals
- Ability to understand, analyse, contextualise and explore a range of data, performance metrics and outcomes to generate hypotheses and reach conclusions
- Able to design and conduct qualitative research to generate data and insight
- Experience of designing and managing a range of services for the benefit of others, with creativity and flair
- Able to effectively manage budgets £100k<
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our LAP Manager, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST