We have a fantastic opportunity for a Plumber to join our team across London. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £32,000 per annum.
About the Plumber role:
You will assist with the Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer-focused service.
You will be required to work 42.5 hours per week within a shift pattern of 8-5pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 1pm Saturday. Additionally, you will be required to on call for out of hours.
Responsibilities of our Plumber:
As part of your daily duties, you will manage your workload within voids, investment and responsive repair workstreams. You will ensure that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard, maintain our corporate image and service standards ensuring a quality `right-first-time fix’ service is maintained.
What we’re looking for in our Plumber:
- Site Operative CSCS card
- Clean, full UK driving License
- Suitably qualified to undertake work on unvented systems
- Trade City & Guilds/ NVQ qualification
- Experience within the maintenance environment
- Excellent ability to operate a PDA device and update works status’s and image upload.
- Basic understanding of schedule of rates
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A van will be provided but you will need to have your own tools.
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Plumber, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST