Local Area Plan Lead
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Local Area Plan Lead to join our team working at Hugh Cubitt House. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 - £39,000 per annum.
About the Local Area Plan Lead role:
The Local Area Plan Lead is responsible for designing and delivering elements of Local Area Plans within London boroughs in identified regions.
Responsibilities of our Local Area Plan Lead:
- Manage a process of generating and analysing data (from reports and conversations/interviews), and trialling and scaling services
- Project manage delivery of projects and workstreams, ensuring milestones are achieved, impact is delivered and evaluation informs future practice
- Manage operational partnerships, internally and externally, ensuring we work with those best placed to respond to residents needs
The development of LAPs is an iterative process and the LAP Lead will share learning and perspectives throughout to inform future work. They will also use the learnings of colleagues to inform the development of their plans.
Internally, you will collaborate with PCF colleagues at all levels as well as working closely with colleagues in the Policy & Insight team and those working on the Target Operating Model, Modernisation and other Locality Plans.
As our Local Area Plan Lead, we are looking for:
- Passionate about addressing social inequality, you are inquisitive, actively learning about the world and why things are the way they are
- Ambitious for your projects, team and self; you are an autonomous, resilient, self-starter that enjoys making decisions and being responsible and accountable for project and their results
- Strong interpersonal skills, you are able to work with a range of stakeholders to achieve results, from partners to colleagues and customers
- Strong facilitation and group working skills, you are able to bring people together to share observations, generate insights and make decisions
- Effectively manage positive relationships, you create a culture of trust, respect and openness. You proactively motivate your peers and stakeholders and utilise and develop their abilities
- Strong written communications skills, able to author high quality reports and project proposal
- Experience of designing and managing a range of services for the benefit of others, with creativity and flair
- Experience of managing co-invested projects
- Knowledge of Human Centred Design and Systems Thinking
Closing date: Friday 28th May 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Local Area Plan Lead, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST