Service Manager - Hostel
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join us as Service Manager of our hostel. You will bring a broad knowledge of housing, able to transfer this to highly effective service provision for former homeless people and rough sleepers. You will be leading a small, yet experienced Support Staff Team, as well as managing the Reception/Admin team.
You will be:
- An effective communicator who can lead and support knowledgeable and experienced staff teams.
- Pro-active and solution focused.
- Able to think on your feet, make and follow through on (sometimes difficult) decisions.
The Service Manager
- Acts as a role model to the staff teams, sharing knowledge and experience when necessary, whilst respecting and valuing the contribution staff team members’ experiences can bring;
- Leads a staff team in providing person-centred support to Branches hostel’s clients;
- Supports the staff team in enabling individuals to maintain their Licence Agreement;
- Is a key member of the Management Team, contributing to the development and growth of services and the organisation.
See our Recruitment Pack for more information. If your'e still interested after reading through it, it would be great to hear from you!
Closing Date: 20th June
Interviews: Week of 21st / 28th June